Saturday, March 10, 2007

Whitney's Bridal Session at the Belvidere

Whitney and I have had a hard time with her bridal session due to bad weather. You see...Whitney is having a destination wedding at a vineyard in California. So...I thought it would be fun to have her bridal session at a local Charleston vineyard. But when we saw it raining yesterday we were forced to choose a last minute indoor location. We decided on the Belvidere at Patriot's Point and it turned out to be a great choice. Whitney was a great sport, and we got great shots! You can see her slideshow here. And stay tuned because I will be photographing her reception at Patriot's Point in April.




















I had fun hanging out with you and your mom yesterday. I can't wait to hear all about your wedding. See you in April! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh! That outdoor-looking-in shot gave me CHILLS! Seriously cool!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home