Monday, March 05, 2007

Last Night in Mexico

eWe spent out last day in Mexico photographing Lenita and Andre's wedding (lots of fun). I will post those photos later this week - probably Thursday. After the wedding was over, Josie headed back to her room to take a nap. I couldn't resist the yummy Mexican restaurant at Moon Palace. I was all set to go eat by myself, but I met four awesome ladies in the lobby and they invited me to join them. So I did, and I had a great time with them. All of them are from South Dakota (except Shirley lives in Maryland) so I think they were enjoying the warm weather even more than I was. Afterwards, Josie came and we all went and watched a Mayan show.

These are the awesome ladies that I had dinner with. They were fighting over the Mayan prince. I'm not sure who won. haha

Judy, Carmen, Mayan Prince, Shirley, Marlys


And a couple of pictures from the show.


1 Comments:

Blogger junegirl16 said...

I bet that Mayan prince wanted to follow those party gals home. Looks like fun. Love the bright colors!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home