Friday, February 16, 2007

~~~ Veronica's Night Out ~~~

Tonight I met my photographer friend Lea, her daughter Veronica, and a few of Veronica's friends for dinner and a movie. Veronica is newly 12 so we needed to celebrate.


me, Veronica, Lea

We had dinner at Hatchell's - a tapas bar in Mt. Pleasant.



This is Veronica (a.k.a. Birthday Girl). Isn't she cute?



And this is her four-armed friend Kristen. :) ha


Veronica worked her magical birthday powers to shrink her friend down small enough that she could lift her.



I knew there was a reason I like Veronica so much - it must be because she likes to do goofy things with the camera as much as I do! :)



Ally, Veronica, Kristen, & Anna...



Happy Birthday Veronica!

1 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

Hey! That's me! Allie! -Allie

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home