Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Brian in Djibouti

My husband is in Djibouti, Africa for a few months and recently sent me some pics that I thought I would share. Many of my clients know him since he sometimes 2nd shoots. In case you don't know him...this is Brian. Isn't he cute? :)


He is the sweetest and recently started volunteering to help teenagers learn English when he has time away from work.


These teenagers voluntarily come to learn English from 7-10 in the evening after a full day at school.


Private School of English

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Chung said...

That's awesome that your husband is taking his free time to invest in those who may never be able to pay him back...

Kudos to Brian for offering his cup of water...

Peter++
http://kairosweddingfilms.blogspot.com

1:21 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

Jill,
What an amazing husband you have. That is something to be proud of!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home