Friday, December 15, 2006

- - - - - Bess & Ellen - - - - -

I had the pleasure of spending time with Bess, Ellen, & their grandparents (Judy & Malcolm) early Tuesday afternoon. The girls were soooo cute in their pink sweaters and polka dot shoes! You can see their slideshow here.

Bess is one of the smartest three year olds I have ever met. You should hear her count - wow! We started off at Judy at Malcolm's beautiful home and then headed down to a nearby park.


The park was fun, but a little too shady. So...we headed to the Cistern.



Ellen took a little while to warm up, but once she did ... oh goodness ... what a cutie!!






Did I mention how sweet the girls were??






I thought this picture of the girls with their granddad was so cute. Of course, that isn't his "name," but I don't know how to spell the cute little word they call him!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill I am sad that I haven't been keeping up with your blog. Please forgive me! These girls are beautiful!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking such lovely photos of my little girls when they were visiting Nana and Moc in SC!! You did a great job of capturing them in their sweetness and lovingness.
Kristin McAlpin

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home