Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ally B - Fashion in Thomasville, GA

While I was home for Thanksgiving, I got to shoot some photos for Ally B - a great new clothing store in Thomasville, GA. Be sure to check the store out at 315 Kern Street (in the new Staffords shopping center). You can see the slideshow here.

This is Alex, and she owns Ally B. She also happens to be my brother's super sweet and stylish girlfriend. :)


And this is Lanier - Alex's beautiful cousin who volunteered to model! She is wearing the perfect black shirt - simple, but different and the cutest animal print belt.


Alex also carries lots of great handbags and jewelry in the store.




Lanier had never modeled before and was a little nervous at first (and so was I - I had never done fashion shots before). BUT... she warmed up very quickly and was a pro!


Does she look like she's been doing this forever or what??


It was hard to choose just a few pics, so be sure and check out the slideshow! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger kaitlin said...

Awesome job Jill!

6:58 PM  
Blogger junegirl16 said...

Fabulous work and gorgeous young ladies!

7:28 PM  
Blogger sara d harper said...

Oh my goodness! It's Lanier! I am a fellow OSPer and I'm originallky from south ga so your post caught my attention and then I saw the pictures and got so excited! I was lanier's leader about 3 years ago at a youth camp!
She is sooo beautiful!!! You did a wonderful job!
Lanier if you are reading this...HELLO! and I hope you're wonderful!!! Love "mom" (impact 03 i think)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Oooh, I like these! Great job!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Hey Jill,

It's Christy Bonifacio! I LOVE these shots!! They are awesome! Great job... I am so glad I got to meet you and hang out at OSP South.

Christy

9:01 PM  
Blogger Ruth Rackley said...

Beautiful work Jill!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home