Thursday, November 09, 2006

OSP South - Post 3

The OSP forum was started by David Jay. He is a cutie so all the girls like to be photographed with him. I got these pics for my friends Christy, Carol, & Carla.


Christy...............Carol....................Carla

My camera went missing one night at dinner. I found this strange image that mixed in with my pics that might be a clue. Does anyone recognize this guy??


And this is Timco and his famous Timco shot. And if you're wondering..."What is Timco?"


And the entire OSP group!


OSP South was so much fun - I can't wait until the next one!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lebatron said...

looks like fun, too.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill... I am so glad we got to see each other again. You are such a wonderful person and so talented too! I really wish Charleston was alot closer to Knoxville so we could hang out together.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill! You're a jewel capturing my "giddy moment" meeting DJ for the first time! Wow. That was really cool. But you know? Not as cool as meeting you! I miss you already. I wish that we could re-unite some time soon! Let's try. You have a blessed holiday season!

Carole

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home