Thursday, October 26, 2006

--- Jane & Jerome's "We Will" Session ---

Yesterday I met Jane and Jerome downtown for an engagement session. It was my first time meeting them, and I enjoyed spending time with them. Fortunately, Jerome is not a navigator, (ha - private joke) but a nuclear I can't remember what at the naval base - which means he is pretty darn smart! Jane taught 2nd grade before her recent move to Charleston so we had something in common right away. You can see their slideshow here.


We started out shooting in the cute little courtyard behind High Cotton.



and just for fun...a "photo booth" style strip! :)


I loved this cute, little window and the splash of color.



I love this one...

In front of the pineapple fountain...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful couple! I love the architecture...looks like I need to take a trip ;) ++

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! You must love living in Charleston - so many good places to shoot (better than concrete-Columbia!) :) I especially love the shot with the colorful window.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, I love that window, too! Every town needs a setting like that. All of your work is so beautiful and the people of Charleston should feel blessed to have you!

I am looking forward to seeing you again real soon!++

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job with the images!!! love the photo booth idea!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home