Sunday, October 22, 2006

--- Jaime & Jay at the Cistern ---

I met Jaime and Jay at the Cistern to do their "getting to know you" session. I like to do this with all couples before their wedding because it makes for much better wedding day coverage! Jaime and Jay will be married in the spring at Boone Hall. You can see their slideshow here.

Jaime and Jay are just so cute. They finally got together after taking turns playing hard to get with each other! :)

I love the muted colors, the architecture, and the iron at the cistern.

Although I often interact with couples a lot more during their initial shoot, I like to have them get comfortable with me so that they can "ignore" me on their wedding day and know that I will get great moments without them even realizing I am doing it.

Hmmm...I think Jay realized the whole photo thing might not be so bad after all when he found out I wanted him to snuggle up with Jaime! And by the end of the day he was promising to do cartwheels at his wedding! :) ha



And a few more...


6 Comments:

Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

Great job Jill! I love the location and the lighting. Those arch shots were super fun! Way to go! ++

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job on the e-session Jill. It can be so hard sometimes to get people to relax in front of the camera and shot their personalities. Well done!

craig

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jill!
Your logo is so cool! Just thought I'd throw that in there, your photos and your site is very nice.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Davina said...

I love those shots in the tunnel and archway. They are just gorgeous! Your work just gets more and more beautiful!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love your composition! That shot in the archway, and under the tree with the berries..just beautiful!!++

11:47 PM  
Blogger FireFly Images - St Louis Photographer said...

I love the second one! Such a romantic feel to it++

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home