Saturday, November 04, 2006

Ashley & Kyle --- AND --- Kim & Chris

I'm in a mad rush to get my blog updated before I leave to go out of town for a week. So...I'm posting two "getting to know you" sessions up quickly.

I met Ashley & Kyle at Folly Beach and we faced lots of obstacles: killer cacti and bugs! They were great and even though we had to leave the beach because of the insane amount of bugs, we managed to get great photos of them! You can see their slideshow here. And here is one cute picture...


Two days later I had a session downtown with Kim & Chris. I learned a lot about them. Kim loves the New York style pizza in Charleston and Chris loves the warm weather in November. Uhhh...well maybe not exactly. We got great shots of them too, but I really love this one. Some of you know that my tag line is "Relax. Have Fun. Let your story unfold." Well let's just say that Chris really has a handle on the relaxing part! :) You can see their slideshow here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, I love your shot of Ashley & Kyle. Great composition and perfect capture. So many nice images in the slideshow, too. I especially like the ones you captured on the pier. Nice work, Jill. ++

4:29 AM  
Blogger Lloyd said...

Hahaha, I love the pictures of them sticking their tongues out. Gave me a great laugh! Great work! ++

3:28 PM  
Blogger mark eric said...

Love your work Jill! Great job on the sunset shots- nice sillohettes and love the zoom effect you captured on the last pic of the 1st slideshow. Keep up the great work!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home