Friday, November 24, 2006

Pebble Hill Plantation Photo Sessions - Thomasville, GA

I am at home this week (in south Georgia) for Thanksgiving and went out to Pebble Hill Plantation Wednesday to photograph some friends.

Vann & Lauri with their three great kids...Jacob, Ben, & Anna Lauri. You can see their slideshow here.


I have known Vann for most of my life, and I am so glad he married Lauri because she is such a sweet friend!


Are they cute or what?? In fact, they are so cute that they were recently included in a shoot for a Kevin's catalog.


This is Anna Lauri - who just turned one! She is so sweet and has her daddy totally wrapped around her little finger! :)




This is Ben - who can just melt you with that sweet, sweet face!



And this is Jacob, another cutie. He is always so much fun - and you should hear him sing Chantilly Lace!


Next were the Walkers...you can see their slideshow here.

Bassha and Andy begged me to take pictures of them. Well...maybe it was the other way around, but I did manage to sneak in a few. :)


Andy, Callan, Bassha, and Holland...


And another shot after the wardrobe change...


I loved this shot...


and this one!


Callan - with his big, pretty eyes!


And Holland is so pretty - she looks like an angel!


And this shot was not take at Pebble Hill, but I had to post it. My friend Karen stopped by my mama's house with her daughter Eliza Jane and I just had to snap a quick picture of her all dressed up in her pink outfit!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Oh yes, it does feel great to be wearing short sleeves! Thank you! :)

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! And I love the one of the girl through the window panes!++

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice nice!

Those kids look so comfortable in front of your camera! ++

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home