Thursday, December 14, 2006

Lannhi & Daniel’s Wedding in Belize

As I mentioned before, I didn’t get to meet Lannhi and Daniel before their wedding because they live in Texas. But…I knew it would be great. They had a fabulous website www.lannhi-daniel.com and lots of great details. You can see their slideshow here.

Also, if you are interested in a Belize wedding, I would suggest contacting Mrs. Iraida Gonzalex at www.belizeweddings.com. She has lots of resources!

This is Lannhi’s wedding dress hanging in her fabulous room at Azul. She used various shades of blue that looked great with the Caribbean background.

The wedding party arrived in boats, and their “aisle” was a dock decorated with palm fronds and flowers. Daniel and his crew are in the closest boat, and Lannhi and her party are hiding in the covered boat in the distance.

These cute boys are Lannhi’s nephews – Davis & Connor. I love their seersucker jackets!

The ceremony was beautiful. It rained lightly throughout so I would alternate between snapping photos and keeping my camera tucked away in a plastic bag. My husband got this great shot of Daniel dipping his gorgeous new wife to kiss her!

Daniel and Lannhi have lots of great friends and family that made the trip to Belize for their wedding.

A few pics of the bride and groom…

The beautiful bride…

The reception was at the Roho Lounge at Azul, so obviously, everything was red. I loved the vibrant background!

…and a sweet shot of Lannhi & Daniel enjoying a moment together before the reception began…




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great images!!!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous girl! I can't wait to see the rest.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home