Monday, December 11, 2006

Lannhi & Daniel's "getting to know you" session - Ambergris Caye

It was Saturday morning on Ambergris Caye in Belize...Brian and I lounged around the pool and went for a short (very short) swim in the ocean just to say we did! Fortunately, we didn't freeze to death so we were able to meet Lannhi and Daniel that afternoon for their "getting to know you" session. Lannhi and Daniel live in Texas, so I didn't get to meet them until we were all in Belize. Luckily, it stopped raining long enough for us to take some pictures. I have only edited a few, but stay tuned...all of the photos (including the wedding) should be up in a few days!

This picture that Brian took cracks me up. Those of you who know me know that I will do just about whatever it takes to get the shot - thank goodness I was wearing a skirt! The first pic shows me out in the water trying to get the shot from just the right angle that I wanted. The second pic is the shot that I got. Lannhi was so brave to climb out on the rocks in her shoes that were so cutely not designed for rock climbing! :)


This was just before the rock climbing. I loved the colors in this one - especially since it was such a dreary day.


Lannhi and Daniel wrote their own vows and they were practicing them here...so sweet! They were smiling at each other like that constantly!


You just can't skip the palm tree shot in Belize! I waited for someone to ride by and snapped this shot at just the right moment to add a little extra interest to the picture.


I was secretly wishing that Lannhi and Daniel would go out in the water, but didn't want to ask them to do so since they were dressed up and would be leaving afterwards to go to their rehearsal dinner with all of their guests. Daniel must be a mind reader! He was such a gentleman and scooped Lannhi up and headed out into the water.


I had to convert one to black and white to show off the stormy mood of the day. Of course, the day may have been stormy, but Lannhi's infectious laugh and Daniel's sweet smile brightened everything right up!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Nice work Jill! Looks like a beautiful location. Of course, dreary day can make for some great light! Love seeing you work it for the shot, thats the stuff that makes the pictures priceless for your couples!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Ruth Rackley said...

Great job! I bet you had a blast!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS

11:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jill, your work is amazing and I am looking forward to working with you!!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home