Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Stacy & Nick's Kiawah Island Wedding

My friend Lea Dales had a wedding on Kiawah Friday, and since I was free I decided to tag along and help her out. The intimate ceremony was at a beautiful home overlooking the marsh. We had a great time and really enjoyed getting to know their wonderful friends and family members.

There were lots of beautiful red details - including Kailey's cute little flower basket. She did a great job!



Stacy was a beautiful bride...









Nick looks SO much like Ray Ramano. He said he has even gotten quite a few free drinks from people who have mistaken him for Ray Romano!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful bridals! I really like the framing of the third one and the movement in it.

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the anticipation in her standing between the French doors. I think it just captures the essence of a wedding day. Great work, Jill!!! ++

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home