Thursday, December 28, 2006

Jennifer & Gavin at Teavana

Jennifer and Gavin will be married in April at Middleton Plantation. Gavin is from the UK so it might come as no small surprise that they enjoy tea. I decided to begin the shoot by treating them to some tea at Teavana on King Street. (By the way, if you haven't been to Teavana, be sure to check it out. The owners were super friendly and helpful. I don' t know much about tea - other than south GA sweet tea - but I think they have already gotten me hooked!)

After you check out a few photos below, you can view Gavin & Jennifer's slideshow here.

My newest addiction...



Hmmm....decisions, decisions. Which tea will it be?



Fortunately I didn't break anything while taking this picture. :)



Outside in the garden at Teavana...



A few photos on King Street...



I loved the pop of color this wall added.



And then we headed to one of my favorite spots - the Cistern. A sweet kiss with some spanish moss in the background and some lush green winter grass.



I haven't done a "photo booth strip" in a while, but I love them!



Jennifer looks so much like a young Finola Hughes (http://www.finolahughes.com) or at least I think so! I had fun Jennifer & Gavin, and I can't wait until the wedding! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like nice and funny couple!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your photo booth strip. So dang cute!! ++

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome slideshow Jill!

That couple looks FUN and ROMANTIC, plus I love the music.

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home