Tuesday, December 26, 2006

--- Photographing a Child Celebrity ---

This morning started out on a sad note because I had to take Brian to the airport, and it will be a little over four months before I see him again. :( He is deploying to Africa this time.

After I left the airport I went downtown to meet some friends who are also photographers. They are great people and it cheered me right up to spend time with them.

We had a yummy southern lunch at Poogan's Porch.



And this is Graycen, the child celebrity. Well... she is a child celebrity to photographers anyway! :) Her parents are Joy and Garrett Nudd (of Garrett Nudd Photography) - two of the sweetest people you could ever meet. We (photographers) love to get together and hang out - and Graycen is so very cute that the "paparazzi" always snap lots of photos of her. Be sure to check out the Nudds' website above to see some amazing photos!!!



It took all of about 30 seconds for Gracen to work her charm on me. Who can resist that cute smile and those big, brown eyes? And she was so sweet during lunch!

Garrett and Joy are on the left, I'm in the middle, and Robbin Knight (of Robbin Knight Digital Photography) and Leighanne on the right. And of course, the famous Graycen leading the pack. Robbin is my crazy Charleston photographer friend who always keeps me laughing. He is a great photographer too. And speaking of celebrities, rumor has it that Robbin has a superstar assistant! It was great meeting his wife Leighanne!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome time, Jill! I recognized little Greycen (sp?) right as I was reading the part about Joy and Garrett. She IS a little celebrity! I know you all have had a great time together. Love the shot of you all on that porch--it's simply great to see all of you! Merry Christmas!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home