Friday, January 12, 2007

I love my photographer friends!

I have had so much fun this week with my photographer friends. A group of us get together every month, and Tuesday night we all met at Panera Bread. Nathan is a friend of ours who came down from Chattanooga to show everyone a new online program that he and his wife Amber have created. It is called Photographer's Office and it is incredible - I've already signed up and you should check it out if you want to organize and shorten your workflow! This is a picture of all of us checking it out...


oops...I didn't mean to put my logo on there! This pic is by my friend Robbin Knight!

Nathan gave away a great book, and guess who the lucky winner was??? :)


another oops! This pic was taken by Nathan.

Last night, Ruth, Josie, and I took pictures of each other because we all desperately need new photos on our website! You know...we are used to being on the other side of the lens!


and the last oops...this pic was taken by Ruth.

Now the rest - I really did take! :)
A couple of Ruth...I love her orange jacket!




And a couple of Josie. Josie and I taught school together at Memminger Elementary when I first moved to Charleston. I love this blue wall.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! You guys found some nice backdrops to take your photos. Which reminds me that I need to get some pictures up. It's hard to find pictures of myself since I'm usually on the other side of the lens, too!

Peter++

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill

Looks like you all had a great time. You look good in front of the blue!

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home