Wednesday, February 07, 2007

~~~ LulaKate's New Bridal Collection ~~~

Several years ago when I was teaching 5th grade downtown, one of my projects involved arranging for my students to visit with someone who had a career that they were interested in. We did so many fun things from visiting former Citadel President General Grinalds to hanging out with Bob Carter and enjoying a delicious treat at Peninsula Grill. I had a couple of girls in my room who were really into fashion and were constantly sketching designs. Because I had recently read an article about a local girl who had her own clothing line, I decided to contact her to see if she would visit with the girls. Not only did she visit with them, but she brought clothes to show them, and even gave each of them a super stylish belt from her line. This designer was the super sweet and successful Katherine from LulaKate. Not only does she have the cutest clothes, but I just received an email that she now has a bridal collection. So brides - if you need dresses for your bridesmaids, please check out LulaKate's new line! Not only will you find really unique, beautiful dresses, but you will be supporting a really great person! Here are a couple of pictures that I grabbed from her site.

This is the Ashley gown. These lovely dresses come in two lengths—below the knee and floor length. The neckline styles currently available include strapless, V-neck, boat neck, and scoop neck. These stylish gowns are locally designed & made, and are available with or without contrast (silk) ribbon sashes.





This is the Katherine dress in pink seersucker with sash. LulaKate Bridal offers made-to-order seersucker dresses in pink, blue and green. These also come in two lengths—below the knee and floor length.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison B. said...

these dresses are PRECIOUS

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the idea of taking the girls on these field trips to see a career in action. Much more fun than algebra, I'm sure!

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home