Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Weekend...

Saturday afternoon I went to Boone Hall Plantation and met Jaime, her mom, and her sister for Jamie's bridal session. I had a great time, and we got lots of fabulous shots...but you'll have to wait until March (for the wedding) to see them! In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures from Boone Hall...



Some ironwork on the gate at the plantation house...


Afterwards, I stopped by Starbucks and met Josie and Cooper so we could snap a few pictures of them before they went to the big Prudential party. When I first moved to Charleston, Josie and I taught school together at Memminger Elementary downtown. Cooper is a real estate agent with Prudential Carolina, so if you're in the market for a home, be sure to look him up!


2 Comments:

Blogger Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

Can't wait to see the pics! Is it because the groom is not allowed to see?

4:35 AM  
Blogger Becky Waurio said...

I love the detail on the fence. It's an awesome shot. :)

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home