Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Riley's One Year Photos at the Farm

Riley is almost one, and she is so cute! Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking photographs to mark her birthday. I went to her home which is is way out in the country down a beautiful dirt road. She is a lucky girl to have such great parents and so much room to grow and play. You can see her slideshow here.


This is Riley by a cool, old washing machine...

Love that laugh...
As you can see - Riley is a big help on the farm!


Playing peek-a-boo in the wagon...

She is so cute that it's hard to choose a favorite! Which one do you like most?

3 Comments:

Blogger abcdef said...

Ahhh, what a cutie pie. I love the ones of her peaking over the fence. These are great!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

I love the one where she was 'pushing the barrel of hay'! That was adorable! -Allie
PS I was there with Veronica on her night out!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

She is so cute I can't stand it! Great job with these!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home