Saturday, February 17, 2007

St. Patrick's Day Contest

I'm leaving Monday morning to go to Georgia, and my phone never works as it should when I'm there. So... if you need to reach me, it is probably best to send me an email. I have some photography work to do while I'm there. One shoot will be taking pictures of Riley who is soon to be one year old. And the other shoot will be a spring/summer shoot for Ally B Boutique in Thomasville. It should be lots of fun, so I'll post pics as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I thought I would leave you with a CONTEST. I love St. Patrick's Day and found some cute (and funny) things on the Spoon Sisters website. Here are the prizes...

Who hasn’t searched for that elusive predictor of good luck, the four-leaf clover? Why search? Now you can grow your own good luck. In this kit you’ll find a 32 page book of clover facts and trivia, clover seeds and a peat pellet. Simply use the box bottom as a planter and within10-14 days your clovers and good fortune will be coming up all over.

Here’s a way to radically change the way you speak and make everyone think you grew up in Dublin. Works instantly…just one quick spritz activates invisible language receptors in the mouth. You’ll get a flawless accent and great taste too! Okay, true it’s all “blarney” but definitely guaranteed to activate tons of laughs!

***** CONTEST DETAILS *****

Want to win these fabulous prizes? Just leave a comment by clicking on the link below. One winner will be chosen at random on February 26th. Good luck!

13 Comments:

Blogger Clay Feet said...

Of course, I would love to have the accent spray. I always thought it would be fun to be able to talk with an authentic accent.
Enjoy your site. You obviously have a good eye for capturing great shots. Of course that's why you are a professional - duh.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Mmmmm-- that cute plant would be perfect on my desk. LOVE THE CONTEST IDEA!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Ruth Rackley said...

I want them both! I'm Irish thru and thru but for some reason I have bad luck and my family lost the accent 2 generations ago. This sounds like fun!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

too cute...should get the accent spray for FH because he's so proud of his heritage...today he showed me a tshirt that said "FBI (full blown irish)" he was so excited about it...i rolled my eyes hehe

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll play... there's got to be some Irish in me with this red hair!!

Christy

11:59 PM  
Blogger Gigante said...

That spray is awesome. Reminds me of my younger brother drunkenly stumbling around Cancun after he misplaced his wallet, asking everyone he saw for money. He happened upon an Irish couple and in the worst possible Irish accent said "hallo...Im Irish...buy me a beer...Im from Dublin....I know U2....buy me a beer"

Needless to say no one fell for it, nor was anyone impressed. Maybe the spray would have helped.

10:23 AM  
Blogger abcdef said...

Jill what a fun idea. You really get into the holidays don't ya?

10:23 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

My wife is Irish and makes me go to McDonald's for a Shamrock Shake! ++

11:11 AM  
Blogger erin kate said...

erin go bragh!
i love st. patty's day!
i love guinness!
i love four leaf clovers!

great contest!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, the mention of four leaf clovers brought back special memories of my childhood. My grandmother and grandfather lived in a beautiful old home on the St. Johns River in Florida. We had family gatherings at their home all the time. Each family would bring 3 or 4 covered dishes and we would have a feast like you wouldn't believe. There were 4 of us girl cousins that always brought our dollies with us and we would spread out a blanket in the huge clover patch and play. Finding the four leaf clovers was part of our time spent there on the blanket. Thank you for taking me back to that beautiful, magical time in my life.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Allie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

Hey!~ Enter me in please! -Allie

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home