Monday, February 26, 2007

Daisy & Ben - Movie at the Cistern

Yesterday I finally got to meet two sets of clients from out of state. Both were in town for the weekend to take care of wedding details, so I was able to squeeze in sessions with each of them after I returned from my trip.

Daisy and Ben brought their really cute dog (Ziggy) with them. I met them at the Cistern at the College of Charleston because they were interested in getting some photos with muted colors in the background. I brought a movie that Daisy likes for them to watch. Okay...I know...they couldn't really sit and watch a whole movie for a photo session, but I thought it was a fun way to get started. If nothing else, I could get Ben laughing about what a weird photographer they have! :) ha

You can see their slideshow here...

Everything one needs for a movie - popcorn, twizzlers, and chocolate!


Ben was really getting into the movie, but I eventually had to make them them get up and walk around. lol


The Cistern is a beautiful spot - Daisy attended CofC in her early college years.


Awww...so cute together.


And this is Ziggy. She was really into the movie food.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Waurio said...

what a cute idea! I love the pics with the dog!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Katherine Ellestad said...

These pictures are so adorable! Daisy- you look so breezy and beautiful.

-Kathy Ellestad

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home