Monday, February 26, 2007

Matt & Andrea - Wine Tasting at East Bay Meeting House

After my session with Daisy and Ben, I planned to meet Matt and Andrea and head out to the beach. They enjoy wine tasting so I had packed some Charleston wine from Irvin House Vineyard to take out to the beach for them. But - as mother nature would have it - the weather did not cooperate. It was not a problem though because I had a back up plan to go to O'hara & Flynn. And it was a good back up plan until I got there and realized they were closed. Thank goodness I'm always early. I remembered my favorite little coffee place across the road has a cute, cozy little bar in the back, so I headed that way. I went straight to the bar to plead my case to the nicest man who just happened to be the owner. He was so kind and set up a wine tasting for them, and everything was just perfect. So...be sure to check out East Bay Meeting House when you're downtown and say hi to Robin Kattas (the owner). He says that they sometimes have private parties there too - so be sure to contact them if you need a place for cocktail hour anytime. They are located at 159 East Bay Street, and I can't recommend them highly enough.

You can see their slideshow here.

Robin was fun to spend time with. He had something in common with Andrea and Matt because he is from NYC. Andrea and Matt met when they both worked at the weather channel there, and they are coming to Charleston for a destination wedding.


Andrea & Matt also got to sample a yummy cheese and fruit plate...


Cheers to not your typical photo session! :) ha


After Andrea & Matt had sampled several wines, we headed out to take a few pics around downtown. Unfortunately, we only had a few minutes before the sky darkened and raindrops began falling. I love the look of happiness and the smile on Andrea's face in this shot...


Sweet...


Hmmm...


Just for laughs, leave me a comment and tell me why you think Matt is checking his watch!

2 Comments:

Blogger Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

Nice captures! Lots of intimate moments. I'm glad it worked out ok for your shoot - see what being nice can do for you?

3:35 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cross said...

What a cute couple, Jill, and you captured them so well! Number 4 and 5 are my favorites - very sweet!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home