Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Lunch With My Photographer Friends

Today I took a break from editing photos to go have lunch with a few friends. My friend Diana (a photographer from Savannah) and her husband David were in town so I was happy to see them. David is not really a photographer, but he does hold a photography related nickname: Reflector Man! He was great with the reflector when we were having our trash the dress session in Savannah. Of course, he prefers to be called God of Light. My friend Lea (a local photographer) also met us. I snapped a few photos of Lea before we ate - can you tell she once modeled?





So which picture of Lea do you like best?

3 Comments:

Blogger junegirl16 said...

Number 1 is my pick! Like that close up. Tell Lea she looks about 25.:)

7:17 AM  
Blogger Lea Dales Photography said...

i love your mother!!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them all, but if I had to choose, I'd pick the second set. I agree with your first poster -- she's around 25, right? Gorgeous!

I love how the colors coordinate, and her poses. Such nice work you do!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home