Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Deanna & Matthew in the Market

Sunday afternoon I met Deanna and Matthew for a get to know you session downtown. They live in Virginia and are having a destination wedding in Savannah this summer that I will be photographing. Deanna and Matthew were in Savannah this weekend taking care of wedding plans and drove up to Charleston before heading home to Virginia. You can see their slideshow here.

Meet Deanna and Matthew...

So what do you think about Matthew's bright orange Ugg boots? He swears they are the hottest thing going in Virginia.


haha...just kidding about the Uggs. Matthew broke his leg playing football, and he is sporting a cool orange cast that he let me sign with his purple sharpie!



I believe this is the shot where Matthew asked me if I did drugs before I met them. :) lol
I think I mentioned that I was trying to get the flare from the sun to float down to them. And I'm pretty sure that Matthew thinks I'm crazy, but at least now he knows what I was talking about! :)


Deanna is so cute...




Deanna and Matthew have a signature "grandmother pose" - or at least that is what I called it. I thought it was sweet when Matthew kissed her forehead. Then they told me a story about Deanna's grandmother knowing Matthew was the right guy when she saw him kiss her forehead like that. :)


When time allows, I like to plan a little something fun to do during the shoot -but I didn't really know how well Matthew would be able to get around and what they would be up for doing. Although I did have fun with them, I thought I would get a little surprise for them since I didn't surprise them with anything during the shoot. So...I ordered a mounted 5x15 photobooth print for you, and you should have it in a few days. It looks like this... (without the white border and logo).



See you in May!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jill you are amazing - you are just about the only person i could think of who could make a bright orange cast look good lol

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sunflare shot and the story behind the sunflare shot! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the mounted-storyboard-as-a-gift idea! You are SO sweet, Jill!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

Jill, you rock :)

7:39 PM  
Blogger Lea Dales Photography said...

I love the cast. Waht a great gift idea too. You know how to have fun Jill

1:35 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Great shots Jill! Looks like a fun loving couple, you should really enjoy their wedding!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home