Sunday, March 18, 2007

Chris & Kim's Wedding in Mt. Pleasant

Kim and Chris were married at Patriot's Point Pavilion in Mt. Pleasant Saturday night. I was so happy that my friend Amy Martin came to town to shoot with me. You can see the Chris and Kim's wedding slideshow here.

This is Kim - the beautiful bride!


Kim's bridesmaids were funny, and it was fun hanging out with them. The bridesmaids got a quick, last minute tan. When I say quick - I mean quick! It was about 50 degrees and very windy outside! Brrr....I'm cold thinking about it! :)



Don't they look great?


Chris and the guys don't look so bad either.


The guys were very cooperative. I think they knew that if they were good - they could get back inside a lot faster! After all, they had important things to take care of...


I like this picture of Kim's dad walking her down the aisle. The ceremony was at a beautiful location overlooking the Charleston Harbor.


I think this was what Chris had been waiting all day for...




The band started playing right away at the reception, and people wasted no time kicking off their shoes and dancing. I love these socks - the perfect touch for St. Patrick's Day! Can you guess the bridesmaid?


Ohmygoodness - is the the cutest boy EVER or what?? He was tearing up the dance floor in his adorable seersucker pants. What a lady killer! :)


These two were so cute - they sure knew their way around the dance floor!


One last dance shot!


Chris & Kim - I hope you are having fun in St. Marteen. I really do think you made a big mistake by not taking your photographer along. ha



And thanks again Amy for coming to help! I can't resist posting at least one of Amy's great pics. She got this really cute detail shot of Kim's ring. I love how the lady on the box is "holding" the ring. You can see more of Amy's pics on her blog.


Be sure to see their wedding slideshow before you leave!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lea Dales Photography said...

love the photos Jill! Looks like a fun wedding. I could not see the slideshow though. The link was not working properly.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Peter Chung said...

Great job capturing the moment!

I really like the one with the bridesmaids chilling by the pool!

Keep up the good work! ++

Peter Chung
Kairos Moment Wedding Films
Kansas City Wedding Videography

12:08 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

Had such a great time with you! Love your slideshow!! :)

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home