Monday, June 11, 2007

Melissa and Ike at Sullivan's Island

After the photo session with Kelli & Matt - I had another session with Melissa and Ike. They were fun also, and I had a great time!

Melissa...


Ike...


These two laughed a lot too - lots of fun!


A walk down the beach...








The sunset was pretty and orange!




A quick silhouette shot before we left.


Thanks Melissa and Ike. Maybe next time we'll get the "other" shot. hahahaha :)

You can see Melissa and Ike's slideshow here.

You can make purchases here.
(Photos will be ready on 6-12)

3 Comments:

Blogger Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

Very nice and romantic photo session. I love the silhouette image!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That sky is to die for in some of those last ones! Don't you just love Sullivan's Island? :)

6:32 AM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

THanks - I don't usually like silhouettes - but I've been having a thing for them lately! :)

Oh YES Brooke - and I'm going to miss the beaches when we move.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home