Sunday, May 20, 2007

Stephanie & William's Beach Wedding

William is a computer magician and always works magic on my computer when I am ready to throw it out the window. I used to like him a lot until I read his wedding blog and caught him saying that the food vendors were his favorite. How dare he?? Now he is at the bottom of my favorite clients list. Just kidding! :) William is a super guy and so is his beautiful, sweet, new bride - Stephanie. Well...she is not a super guy - but you know what I mean!

I was happy to have Sha with me yesterday as we started the day at the Francis Marion.


We went up to see Stephanie, and she looked amazing. I loved her short dress and thought it was perfect for a beach wedding.


Her cute, strappy shoes...


The rings...
William looked great too and was prepared with some GQ poses...
The Francis Marion is next to St. Matthews so we thought that would be a great place for William and Stephanie to see each other. I think this is my favorite image of the day!
William and Stephanie are so perfect together, and it was easy to see how happy they were.
Awwww.....
After we took a few photos, it was time to head to Sullivan's Island for their ceremony on the beach. We went to the front of the hotel and waited for their Black Cab ... and waited ... and waited ... but they never showed. Fortunately, some of the family members had hired a limo so a couple of the family members were sweet and got out of the limo to make room for Stephanie and William. We took advantage of the limo and got a few great shots at the beach while waiting for the ceremony to begin.
The weather was perfect!
Soon...Stephanie and William were married and the crowd cheered...
While everyone headed back to the Francis Marion for the reception, we took a few minutes to get a few photos on the beach.
Mr. & Mrs. Poteet arrive at the reception...


The first dance...
Stephanie and William had lots of fun guests. I thought this lady was so pretty, and I loved her smile.
And then...just as everything was going great...this guy pulled Stephanie aside to show her how his pics were better than the photographer's. (haha-just kidding!) But I wasn't worried - because I was quite sure that no matter how good he was - I was betting that he didn't have a picture of "nekkid man!" (I'm sure that only a handful will get that joke - but I couldn't resist.)
I always love the fun dance moves...

Thanks Stephanie and William for letting me be a part of your fun day. I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting your family!
Be sure to check out their slideshow here or view all of their photos (and make purchases if you wish) here.


You will not actually be able to view all of the photos until Monday night or Tuesday morning, but I wanted to get this blog posted before I leave to go out of town tomorrow.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Shara Lana said...

GIRL!!! You are SO Dang Good!!!!!!! WOW!!!! I know that they will LOVE them ALL!!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome job y'all did!!!! We absolutely love the pix and can't wait for the rest. We've all shed a tear or two while watching. Thank you for sharing your incredible talents with us.
Love, Steve and Tootie Poteet (Wm's parents)

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill...I will say that the one picture I was showing Stephanie on my camera was pretty darn good.....but I'm sure the rest of the pictures you took, especially on the beach, will beat any of mine out. You do a great job and I enjoyed looking at the other weddings you've done! Jeff

10:31 AM  
Blogger nicole green said...

my favorite of the bunch is the same as yours. it's soo sweet.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill you are a fabulous photographer! ALL your pic's are so good, and hey you did get that much wanted candid shot (ha-ha). Thanks for making Steph's and William's day so ultra special.
Beth

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a wonderful, special day !
i am so sorry i missed it . hope steph and william have a wonderful life and they better come up to greenville to see steph's old pals. great picture of jeff too ( camera guy).
myra

8:08 AM  
Blogger william's girl said...

jill, you are the best. looking at the blog, slideshow and all the great photos makes me want to do it all over again! (minus the anti-cab, of course). thank you again for sharing your skills with us. your photos captured the day in a way which our eyes and memories can't begin to compete! love - steph & william

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Sha - it was great having you along.

Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Poteet - y'all were awesome!

Hi Jeff - too funny!

THanks fo much Nicole, Beth , and Myra!

Awww Stephanie - y'all are so fabulous!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home