Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yummy-licious New Contest!

My friend Thuy and I recently went to to the It's In the Bag Purse Auction that the Center for Women puts on each year. These are the two that I most wanted and fought hard for - but I was outbid!


While I was drooling over these purses - Thuy discovered the greatest cookie on earth. I thought surely she must be exaggerating about how good it was. But no...she was right on! Charleston Cookie Company provided to die for cookies for the event. I've been thinking about them ever since.

So...that is where the contest comes in. YOU get a chance to eat the yummiest cookies on earth. This is what we thought were the BEST: the marble fudge cookies.

After visiting their website, I'm also dying to try the almond cookies:



You know you want some - so don't be shy. Just leave a comment and tell me what your favorite sweet treat is. I'll put all the names in a basket and choose one at random. If you are the winner, I will send you a half-dozen marble fudge cookies and a half-dozen almond cookies. Now - you won't have as much time to enter this contest - because I'm dying to go personally pick them up so I can buy some for myself! Leave a comment - you have until May 20th. Be sure to leave your email address if you don't have a blogger account so I can get the cookies to you if you win! Good luck!





17 Comments:

Blogger Amy Martin said...

Imagine that.. I'm the first to comment when the prize is food! ha!

I'll have to go with banana pudding and Strawberry Shortcake Serenade from ColdStone. Choices, choices :)

5:04 PM  
Blogger Heather Houston said...

White chocolate blondie from Applebee's!!! YUM YUM

8:18 PM  
Blogger Lea Dales Photography said...

Pricess cake from Albemarle Baking company and I am going to get some next week when I head to Virginia for the wedding! Yippee

8:21 AM  
Blogger Lea Dales Photography said...

spelled Princess wrong I was just soooo excited!!!!!!!!!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Creme Brulee topped with sliced strawberries. It's heaven on earth.


Can't wait to meet you in Mexico!

~Catherine~
cmgonzaga@gmail.com

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill! Long time no see. Hmmmm, my favorite is chocolate cheescake from the Cheescake Factory. YUM! Hope to see ya soon!

Brooke :)

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jill, just wondering here: HOW MANY TIMES CAN I LEAVE A COMMENT? Cuz man, you KNOW how I love cookies!!!!!!!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jill, Just thought I'd add my all time favorite desert...my grandmother's homemade boiled custard topped with whip cream and nutmeg. OOHH!! I think I need to go make some right now. I can't wait to see you with my family in June. How lucky I am to have you take our pictures before you leave for beautiful Georgia. See you soon.
Michelle Oakes in Columbia, TN
moakes@k12tn.edu

8:53 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Mmmmmm, is this open for photographers too, or just clients? I see other photographers entered so I'm going to also.

Let's see, my favorite sweet treat. Mmmm. My latest addiction is Ben and Jerry's Twisted with brownies and cookie dough. My two faves mixed into one, can't beat that!

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot, fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts!
Mmmmmm. Sure wish I had some right now!

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't think of just one. Cracker Barrell's chocolate cobbler has to be close to the top. Cheesecake brownies are up there too. I guess my favorite is my mom's homemade yellow cake with chocolate icing dribbled through the middle!

6:33 PM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

First off, HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME WITH YOUR HUBBY!!!!! Secondly, I love CHOCOLATE in most forms, or anything Key Lime. : )

katie

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love anything with chocolate! But if I'm really going to go all out I adore Creme Brulee with Raspberry sauce.

9:13 AM  
Blogger nicole green said...

snickerdoodles!!! i don't know why but i have been searching and searching for the best one but i've yet to find it. maybe i should check out that cookie company and order some! :D

2:50 PM  
Blogger william's girl said...

my fave is dark chocolate cookies with white chocolate chunks and macadamias - the pro legal copy people bring them to the law office where william does computer work, and he brings them home to me!!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger nicole green said...

ok now i'm sad. i went to see if they had any and they don't. :( boo! the search continues! :)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home