Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hilary's Senior Pictures

Today I met Hilary downtown for a senior photo session. Hilary assists at weddings sometimes, and I think she is the greatest! After you check out her pictures below - you can see all of her photos on this slideshow.

We started off downtown, so of course we had to add a little of Charleston's fabulous ironwork to the picture.


I love how the sun lights up Hilary's gorgeous blonde hair!










And then it was time to head to the beach...




A few pics with Hilary's car...




I had fun Hilary! See you Saturday.
:)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Great shots Jill!! Love the doorway shot, the surfboard shot, and the last one with the beetle v2!!

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them all, but especially #6, with the iron work framing her face just so. Very nice composition, Jill. Love her blue dress too. Really brings out her eyes. And the CAR is cool! Great job!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home