Saturday, April 07, 2007

Shut Down at Family Circle Cup

Today I had a great time hanging out with my friend Josie. We started out this morning watching some singles qualifying rounds for the Family Circle Cup at Daniel Island. I was sooo excited to take my big, fabulous new lens (70-200 IS) with me to use for the first time...but I was quickly shut down and wanted to cry when the guy at the gate said we couldn't carry in cameras bigger than three inches. So after a long walk to the car and back - we finally made it through the gates with our three inch point and shoot cameras. So needless to say - no cool pics. :( So sad. But we did have a great time and got to watch two matches before leaving to go see the Passion Play that my friend Laura invited us to see at her family's church in North Charleston. Old Fort Baptist Church did a great job with the production!

Photos taken with my slightly less than three inches point and shoot...


1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Martin said...

Oh that stinks you couldn't use the glorious lens! Looks fun though!

Happy Easter :)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home