Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lewis Family Photos

Sunday morning I left Simpsonville, SC (where Saturday's wedding was) bright and early to head home to Charleston. On the way, I stopped outside Columbia to photograph the Lewis family. Alan is from south Georgia, and his mother was the principal at the school where I first taught. She was the best, and I loved working for her! I am also friends with Alan's sister Lynn, so it was fun to photograph this family.

Be sure to watch their slideshow here or sign in to Pictage to see all of the photos.


This is cute, little McClain who recently turned one.




This is big brother Joe with the gorgeous blue eyes.


These two were so much fun - 100% boys!
A group shot with Deanna, Alan, McClain, and Joe...
I always like to snap a few quick photos of the couple since they usually don't have their picture taken alone very often once the children come along!
It was Mother's Day - the perfect day to get a shot with Deanna and both of her boys. They are so lucky to have great parents and a mom who stays home and spends lots of time with them!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home