Thursday, May 31, 2007

Stephanie & Ryan's Hilton Head Island Wedding

Brian and I were in Hilton Head Saturday for Stephanie and Ryan's wedding. Stephanie's aunt and uncle have a fabulous waterfront home and the ceremony was held on the back lawn.



Stephanie was looking gorgeous and was almost ready when we arrived. Her bridesmaids helped her tie her sash, and she was ready to go.


Her shoes were great and I loved the lace detail on her exquisite Monique Lhuillier wedding gown.


The girls were having lots of fun as you can see from the photo below. I think it's time for a contest. If you know why they are laughing so hard - leave a comment and let me know why. I'll choose a winner at random from everyone who responds. The winner will get a $15 Pictage gift certificate to use to purchase a print.


Ryan arrived and was ready to go too!


We took Ryan out on the dock and had Stephanie walk up to him. We stood back and got some fun shots of them seeing each other for the first time.


Then we headed down to the beach for a few shots.


Then we headed back to the house for some shots around the pool.


And then...it was time for the ceremony to begin. Stiles and Savannah were so cute and did a great job. Of course, I need to mention Caroline and Claire - they were both awesome too!


Before we knew it, Mr. Berger was walking Stephanie down the aisle...


The rose petals scattered on the lawn were so pretty.


I loved this shot of Stephanie, Ryan, and Cameron checking out their wedding rings. Cameron loved having her picture taken and was always jumping in the shots. (haha - just kidding Cameron!)


After the ceremony, everyone went to the Country Club of Hilton Head for the reception. Brian is a great photographer, and I love this shot he got of Stephanie and Mr. Berger.


Stiles wasted no time hitting the dance floor. This shot was no accident...it was a well orchestrated (Saturday Night Fever?) move that Stiles spontaneously performed!
This dance shot just makes me laugh every time I see it...
Uhhh...I'm not sure what is going on here...but we thought Stephanie's brother was so much fun!
The future Ladies Man Award goes to this guy. I believe he was the best dance of the evening, and he was taking all of the ladies for a spin around the dance floor.
I hated to leave the reception - everyone had so much fun.

Stephanie and Ryan - I hope you are having a great time in Hawaii!
or
(These images will be ready to view Friday afternoon.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tad said...

Wonderful shots. Love your work!

Evearitt Photography
Chattanooga, Tennessee

1:54 PM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Thank you so much! :)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home