Sunday, May 20, 2007

New Contest Winner & Other Random Stuff...

In case you are wondering why I have been slack about returning emails this week...I have been having fun with Brian since he has some time off work since he returned. Earlier this week, we went for a short stay at the Woodlands and the best dinner I have ever had. If you haven't been, it is something you have to do!



We also went to a fun luau going away party for my friend Doreen. She is the mother of Seven and Chloe for those of you that are always commenting on the dog birthday party!


Today was such a beautiful day that we decided to ride out to Folly Beach for a little while.


Brian ran into a few of his heroes...mostly John Wayne.


We had a great pizza for lunch at Woody's.


I loved the color on the Seashell restaurant across the road.


Then we came home and I got Brian to choose a winner for the Yummi-Licious Cookie Contest. There were lots of entries this time ... but the lucky winner is ...




So...congrats Catherine. I haven't checked out her email address yet, but I'm assuming this is Catherine G....a bride whose destination wedding I will be photographing in Mexico in November. Brian and I are leaving in the morning to go to Georgia to visit family and look for a house so I will go get your cookies as soon as I am back in town!

6 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Yay! I bet you are thrilled your Mr. Wonderful is home. Glad he made it back safely!

12:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! I've never won anything in my life! :)

9:32 AM  
Blogger nicole green said...

bummmmer! i wanted to some cookies! haha!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Oh, its great to find out Brian is back home safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Got the cookies -- delicious! I shared some with my co-workers and they loved it! Thank you so much!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Hey Scarlett & Mike - yes it is GREAT having him home!

Catherine - I'm glad you like the cookies. I can't wait to meet you!

Awwww Nicole - maybe next time!
:)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home