Sunday, June 03, 2007

Christi & Robert's Labyrinth of Love

I enjoyed being a part of Christi and Robert's vow renewal at the Isle of Palms in celebration of their 2oth wedding anniversary. We started the evening at their beach house where I took a few quick photos of the grandchildren.

I tricked Ryan and Derek into this pose with a game of Simon Says...I'm so sneaky.


Cute little Brigid


Everybody wanted to love on Kai. I love this sweet shot of Kai with his dad.


The vow renewal was held on the beach with a labyrinth used in the ceremony. Christi's friend Jackie was here from Haiti and helped set up everything on the beach.


Braden was the drum master and got a little practice in before the ceremony.


Christi and daughters waiting for the ceremony to begin...
I thought it was great how the children and grandchildren all had a special part in the ceremony. Erin began with opening words.
Christi walks the labyrinth...
The renewal of vows...
Ryan and Derek were not only great ring bearers, but they were very good during the candle lighting too.


Christi and RB presented the children with these beautiful necklaces...
Everything was beautiful!

Christi and RB walk the labyrinth together...



I don't know how I get so lucky in getting the BEST clients. I always have so much fun and feel a little sad to leave...somewhat like you feel when you finish a great book and you are not quite ready to say goodbye to the characters. Friday night was no exception.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lea Dales Photography said...

Looked like a wonderful time. What a unique way to celebrate and renew vows.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very well done. Love your logo

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Thanks Lea and Laura! It was unique indeed and lots of fun. The girl who designed my logo is great: http://www.steiert-design.com.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home