Monday, September 24, 2007

It's Time to Book Christmas Sessions!

Can you believe it's that time already? I have a few dates open for Christmas sessions, and I even have two days scheduled for reduced rates. The first session will take place in the south Georgia snow (a.k.a. cotton field).

I am offering two new sets of Christmas card designs this year: the couture collection and the modern collection. Here are a couple of examples from the couture collection.





These cards are printed on 5x7 art paper and also feature pretty designs on the inside and on the back. If you would like to schedule a session, send me an email for more information or call 229-560-1889. I am currently scheduling Christmas sessions in Valdosta, Thomasville, Tallahassee, and Charleston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home