Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hanging out in Charleston...

I haven't posted here in a few days because I have been out of town. I had a great wedding in Hilton Head Saturday which I will post later this week, and I have been in Charleston since then. Brian is attending a conference, and I am spending time having fun and hanging out with friends.
Sha and I went downtown today to roam the streets, and of course we took our cameras along. The weather was perfect - probably the best day of the year. Afterwards we had a delicious lunch at S.N.O.B. - one of my fav restaurants.










Hahahaha...Sha is going to kill me for this one...but it is so funny!



1 Comments:

Blogger Shara Lana said...

It was Awesome!!!! Thanks for the invite. AND YES you are dead for that one of me that I did not approve. Check out my blog Girlfriend!!!!!! ;)

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home