Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's Party Time

Tonight I have having a "launch" party to promote my wedding and portrait photography coverage in south Georgia. As well as working in the Charleston - Hilton Head area, I am now available for coverage in Valdosta, Thomasville, and the surrounding areas with no travel fee.


It should be a lot of fun. Dixie Remedy Company will be live in the window of McCard & Company! You may recognize their faces from Tanners Lane.



Be on the lookout for fun party photos coming soon!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lea Dales Photography said...

have a great time
I wish I could be there

10:06 AM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

have a blast!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Carole Foret said...

Best wishes, Jill! And congratulations--sounds like y'all will have a ball. Post pics when you can.

Carole

7:47 PM  
Blogger Shara Lana said...

I so wished that I could have been there with you!!!! I am sure that you and your guest will have the time of your lives!! You deserve ALL the success that I am Sure the party will help bring!!! Best to You Girl!!!!!!!!!

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill,
It was a HUGE blast, a PERFECT party, and I cannot wait to see the photos!! (my feet hurt!)Mama

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill: Had a great time playing at the party!!! Jason, Imrie, and I enjoyed bringing out our vintage guitars, banjo, mandolin and resonator guitars and playing for everyone. It was a wonderful and fun evening! Glad you're back! We'll see you soon at some receptions I'm sure!
Chip Tanner
"Dixie Remedy Company"

10:27 AM  
Blogger Davina said...

Jill! That invite is so stinkin' cute. I love it!!! Your attention to detail is just awesome. I love the theme you've carried through out the whole event. Very nice!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home