Monday, August 13, 2007

Canouan Island Wedding Part II

It is fun having this much time to spend on a wedding. Usually I only have time to post a few quick images on my blog.

So....when I last left off - Ruth's luggage was MIA. It did finally arrive much, much later thank goodness!

I think I mentioned in my last post that each villa came with a golf cart, so we had a great time riding around and checking everything out. There are so many turtles on the island!


I loved the little pools in front of these beautiful, hillside villas! Raffles Resort is a fabulous place to stay.










After touring the resort area and getting in some beach time, we went to Synda's villa to hang out with her and the bridesmaids for a while. This images shows Synda coming out of her room to show off her wedding gown. The television crew is filming the reaction she gets.

Television crew? That's right - everything from this wedding was caught on film! This wedding was filmed for the Style Network's television show called Married Away. Keep an eye out for the show this fall - I will let you know when it airs.






This shot of Synda's mom checking out her dress is one of my favorites. Her face says the dress is perfect!


I love this shot of Synda after everyone left and we were talking about how things had been going. Synda has a beautiful smile and was so much fun to spend time with!


More pictures to come soon!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shara Lana said...

COOL!!! Are you going to be seen on that show? How MUCH FUN!!!!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

That's so awesome that you were involved in a shoot for Style! How exciting!!! Did she win a contest? Just curious how she was chosen...
BTW -- LOVE all the pics!!!!

7:27 PM  
Anonymous retouching said...

Great photos!!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home