Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Katie & Joey at Avondale Wine and Cheese

Katie and Joey will be getting married this fall at Lowndes Grove Plantation in Charleston. I met them Monday night for their get to know you session.

Katie and Joey mentioned on their questionnaire that they like wine tasting so I made arrangements to meet them at Avondale Wine and Cheese. It is a cute little spot on the Savannah Highway that you should check out! They don't have a website, but their phone number is 843-769-5444. Thank you Manoli for letting us take over the place with our cameras! :)


Katie and Joey tasted some wine (obviously...)


...and then we roamed around the store looking for photo ops.






Katie and Joey were great sports and did whatever I asked...you gotta love that!


Joey was really excited about showing the photos to all his friends from work. I think this shot will be his favorite for showing off to the buddies...
But seriously...I have always loved the cute wall at Poe's and have always wanted to use it!


It was really hot outside, but we walked around and got some great shots.


Most people probably don't know it - but there is a beautiful waterfall to the right of this garage door setting. Or something like that.


Although you really can't see it in the picture, Joey has a small G tatto on his leg. It stands for Georgia. Right Katie? Go dawgs!

A little sun flare...


Sweet - I love the lines in this one.


I love these shots which were actually taken on the side of a thrift store building.




I loved the black and green. The green wall is Sublime Pies and Cakes. I'm dying to try one of their key lime pies.


I couldn't resist this cute "I heart" window.


We finished by going back to Avondale Wine & Cheese and took a few traditional shots.


I can't forget the photobooth style strip...


Thanks Katie and Joey for letting us videotape. If that works out - I'll be sure to send you a link.

You can see their slideshow here or view all of the photos and make purchases here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Great shots, looks like you had a blast! I liked the different settings than what we normally see!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

COol! I like those against that white wall :)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home