Friday, July 13, 2007

William and Stephanie - Charleston

This is William. You may recognize him. He is President of the South Carolina Geode Society. I recently did a fashion shoot with him for the cover of their latest newsletter.



Hahaha just kidding! William was striking a silly pose and I caught it. But I have to pick on him ever since I read on his wedding blog something about the cake lady being his favorite vendor. I just can't seem to forgive him for that. But I know...it's time to move on! lol

Stephanie and William were married in May. You can see their wedding photos by going to my May blog archives. Yesterday we had a photo shoot downtown so that they would have some non-wedding photos. We met in the garden of their friend's beautiful Church Street home.

Yesterday must have been the hottest day of the year. Did I mention we did this shoot at 1:00? That was totally crazy to do - but it was the only time we could do it. Stephanie and William looked great though!


A little kiss by the geodes...



Don't ask what this shot was all about. We were just having a little weird, artsy fun. I think the heat was beginning to get to us.


You can see all of William and Stephanie's photos here.

It was great seeing you two again! Give William and Stephanie a call at Beacon Communications if you need any computer help! They are great!

4 Comments:

Blogger william's girl said...

jill, you are the absolute best thing ever! thanks again for lending your wonderful talents to us. you shall be sorely missed -
stephanie & william

12:35 PM  
Blogger Shara Lana said...

SO COOL!!! Awesome Couple!!! Ya'll look GREAT!!! Madly in LOVE!
AND you are right about Jill being missed, I am going to cry everyday!!!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Mak said...

William looks just like a guy I know named Dave in Greenville... any connection William??

2:32 PM  
Blogger Soul Sisters said...

Awww Stephanie - you are sooo sweet!! Maybe we'll get together sometime and send the guys diggin'! lol

Sha - they are awesome aren't they?

Andrea - I think he changes his identity from time to time as needed. But ....shhhhhh.... don't tell anyone. haha

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home