Monday, July 09, 2007

Tami's Photos at Folly Beach

Tami will be getting married in the Dominican Republic in May. Although I am unable to photograph her wedding because I am already booked in Charleston - she came down from Greenville for a photo session at Folly Beach. I just don't understand why she won't change her wedding date for me! :) ha


Tami's fiance is in Iraq so we took some photos for him. We trekked down the quarter mile trail to get to the beach park at Folly. Although it was super hot and humid Saturday - Tami still looked great after the long, hot walk!






















It was great meeting you Tami (and Amy and Rhonda too!)

I hope I get to meet Tom one day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shara Lana said...

Wow, I bet Tim will like!! My favorites are 2 and 5. Really cool! Tami- Thank Tim for our Family for serving this Awesome Country! - :) Sha

9:26 AM  
Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the first one especially - water shots are so fun! :)

9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Folly Beach! I was just there a few weeks ago. I was asked to do a wedding there but I am already booked.

You got some really great pictures there.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Thanks y'all. Tami was so much fun to photograph!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home