Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sterling & Meredith in Charleston

Sterling and Meredith will be married later this month at the beach in Hilton Head, and I am really looking forward to their wedding. I met them downtown in Charleston the other day for a get to know you shoot since I had not yet had the opportunity to meet them.


Sterling was a little nervous for a few minutes (lol) but loosened right up, and we got these great images of the two of them.








I also took some more "traditional" shots since they were unsure what the wanted to use for their matted print that they will have guests sign at the wedding.




Sorry to make this so short, but I want to get these posted in time for you to get things ready for your wedding. It was great meeting you - see you on the 15th!



[Hilton Head Island Wedding Photography, Waterfront Park Charleston, Georgia Wedding Photographers]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home