Monday, September 10, 2007

Trash the Dress Sessions Featured in Charleston Weddings Magazine

I was thrilled to learn that the latest issue of Charleston Weddings Magazine (fall/winter) has an article that features some of my trash the dress sessions. These sessions are so much fun, and I hope more brides will take advantage of this fun way to celebrate wearing their fabulous gown!

In case you are just now hearing about trash the dress, be sure to check out the links to see more examples. These sessions are so much fun and are not about destroying a wedding dress.





Charleston Weddings Magazine is a high caliber, beautiful publication so be sure to pick up the latest issue!

A few of my "trash the dress" slideshows:
Old Barn and Guitar
Shem Creek/Shrimp Boats
Urban Strawberries & Champagne
Charleston Waterfront Park

Mark Eric's Trash the Dress website:
http://www.trashthedress.com/

Thank you Sha for sending this copy of the magazine to me! :)

Charleston Weddings Magazine, Trash the Dress Photographers, Valdosta Trash the Dress, Valdosta Wedding Photography

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Carole Foret said...

congratulations, girl! You rock!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Shara Lana said...

Awesome!!! You know I would do Anything for ya!!!! I need you to autograph my copy when you come next week!! :)

4:49 PM  
Blogger erin kate said...

Congrats! How exciting!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home