Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Kamryn at Isle of Palms!

First of all, I have to say ... I LOVE a mama who will let her child get a little dirty! Kristen was all for letting Kamryn have a great time at the beach - and because of that we were able to get the CUTEST photos that really capture Kamryn's personality! Be sure to click here to check out their slideshow!

Kristen, Mark, & Kamryn look great in their khaki & white! It rained just before their shoot, but thank goodness it stopped just in time for us to begin.


Kristen and Kamryn having fun...Although it was sort of a gray day, I was able to catch a little section of the sky with great color!


I used just a little photoshop in this pic to give it a slightly artistic look that would bring more emotion to the photo by making the emphasis less on the beach and more on the closeness of this sweet family!


I think Kamryn is thinking about all the fun she is about to have in the water! :)


And let the fun begin. As you can tell from the angle of this photo, I got quite wet myself!


and one more...I love her reflection in this one.

Don't forget to check out their slideshow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, you have the eye! The Geary family photos are fantastic. I am prejudice since I am the grandfather. Thank you for the wonderful shots. I don't think I can find a bad one, in fact my favorite is the one of Kristen, Kamryn and Mark with the light sky backdrop behind them. Great composition. Thanks again.

8:28 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Jill, these are great and I just love the image of the little girl playing in the sand with wet sand on her hands. That one is perfect!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home