Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Rachel & Greg - Welcome to Charleston!

Rachel and Greg just got stationed in Charleston - Greg is a Marine pilot and Rachel is an Air Force officer. Greg is from here though, and I know his family is so happy to have the two of them around for a few years! They had a beautiful wedding at the First Baptist Church and their reception was in the ballroom at the Mills House. You can see their slideshow here.

Rachel was such a trooper. It was a VERY hot day and the a/c was not working where she was getting dressed. Her best friend and her mom help her slide into her beautiful dress...


The First Baptist Church is a cool place to shoot because you can get some great shots from the wrap around balcony. Brian, my awesome husband, got this cool kiss shot.


I love it when I have time to get a silhouette shot...


Whew - being a flower girl is exhausting! Actually - I think it was all the dancing. This girl tore up the dance floor! :)


And --- the first dance --- how sweet!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill,
What a beautiful job you (and crew!) did! Thanks for allowing me to share these great moments with my friends here in Sicily and next week in Germany! It was a spectacular event and you've captured the very essence of it all!
Thanks again,
Hope Matthews (MOB)

6:43 AM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Thank you hope - I enjoyed it so much! :)

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home